mindpalace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

thinking of publishing my dream journal

Poll

should i publish my dream journal as a hardback

[ 2 ]
    thinking of publishing my dream journal 210100%thinking of publishing my dream journal 410 [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thinking of publishing my dream journal 2100%thinking of publishing my dream journal 410 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thinking of publishing my dream journal 2100%thinking of publishing my dream journal 410 [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--

thinking of publishing my dream journal Empty thinking of publishing my dream journal

Post by --=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- Yesterday at 1:58 am

I have a lot written down and i think some important insights are in here. guys think I should publish? it could helps lots of people

if yes I need somebody to type all my notes into a text document because i don't type fast my hand writing is weird but once you learn my method you can read it mostly

emily420 likes this post

gluvix73
    gluvix73

thinking of publishing my dream journal Empty Re: thinking of publishing my dream journal

Post by gluvix73 Yesterday at 2:05 am

Its hard to read nowadayds
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--

thinking of publishing my dream journal Empty Re: thinking of publishing my dream journal

Post by --=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- Yesterday at 2:09 am

gluvix73 wrote:Its hard to read nowadayds

you dont count because no offense but i think you are old
    emily420
    emily420

Post by emily420 Yesterday at 3:01 am

--=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- wrote:I have a lot written down and i think some important insights are in here. guys think I should publish? it could helps lots of people

if yes I need somebody to type all my notes into a text document because i don't type fast my hand writing is weird but once you learn my method you can read it mostly
    sounds cool

--=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- likes this post

--=={dr34mC4tcher}==--
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--

Post by --=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- Yesterday at 11:08 am

emily420 wrote:
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- wrote:I have a lot written down and i think some important insights are in here. guys think I should publish? it could helps lots of people

sounds cool

thanks i'm glad you are my friend
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--
    --=={dr34mC4tcher}==--

Post by --=={dr34mC4tcher}==-- Yesterday at 11:10 am

bump
    emily420
    emily420

Post by emily420 Yesterday at 3:13 pm

by the way did you try the blue lotus flower yet i was thinking about lucid dreaming tbh i was watching a lot of youtube about it
    plasmobe2000
    plasmobe2000

Post by plasmobe2000 Yesterday at 8:07 pm

CONCEPT: What about if electricity cna enhance dreams.. . freaky deaky! Electro -dreaming HAHA!

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:34 am