mindpalace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only)

MovieManiac
    MovieManiac

Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only) Empty Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only)

Post by MovieManiac Fri Sep 27, 2024 10:57 pm

Anyone here got Skype? (has to be 18 or over)
    I want to voice call with a beautiful lady, we can also talk over Xbox Live but I would prefer to Skype so I can see your beautiful (sexy) face... Cool
    gabeban2004
    gabeban2004

Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only) Empty Re: Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only)

Post by gabeban2004 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:47 pm

MovieManiac wrote:Anyone here got Skype? (has to be 18 or over)
    I want to voice call with a beautiful lady, we can also talk over Xbox Live but I would prefer to Skype so I can see your beautiful (sexy) face... Cool

i have steam but i am not a lady and i would rather play counter strike
    MovieManiac
    MovieManiac

Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only) Empty Re: Does anybody have Skype (Serious Inquiries Only)

Post by MovieManiac Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:50 pm

gabeban2004 wrote:

Dude, I literally just said SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Also I only play Counter Terrorists in CSS because I don't like pretending to be a Terrorist. I knew people who saw 9/11 btw, it's totally messed up they did that and you can be a bad guy in that game. I like spawning a lot of bots in (terrorist bots) and shooting them to bits with my duel elites.
    gabeban2004
    gabeban2004

Post by gabeban2004 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:51 pm

MovieManiac wrote:
    gabeban2004 wrote:

Dude, I literally just said SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Also I only play Counter Terrorists in CSS because I don't like pretending to be a Terrorist. I knew people who saw 9/11 btw, it's totally messed up they did that and you can be a bad guy in that game. I like spawning a lot of bots in (terrorist bots) and shooting them to bits with my duel elites.

yo true story man!
    i played counter strike on 9/11 and no one wanted to be on the terrorist team
    that was pretty weird.

MovieManiac likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    MovieManiac
    MovieManiac

Post by MovieManiac Yesterday at 3:31 pm

Bump. *Sigh* still looking for my Trinity... Crying or Very sad

????DentalCare???? likes this post

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:31 am