mindpalace

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

looking for terrorist to roleplay

gabeban2004
    gabeban2004

looking for terrorist to roleplay Empty looking for terrorist to roleplay

Post by gabeban2004 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:17 pm

hi! i am a counter-terrorist an am IN DIRE NEED of a terrorist to fight againstt

my requirements are simplee
    1) no rushing B
    2) you must be evil!!
    3) i have to win

serious inquiries onlyy Basketball
    MovieManiac
    MovieManiac

looking for terrorist to roleplay Empty Re: looking for terrorist to roleplay

Post by MovieManiac Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:22 pm

gabeban2004 wrote:hi! i am a counter-terrorist an am IN DIRE NEED of a terrorist to fight againstt

1) no rushing B
    2) you must be evil!!
    3) i have to win

Yep.. well not gonna be me cause I only do good guys as I stated. I can do: American Police Officer, SWAT Team (or SAS / acquivilant). If you want a fellow Counter Terrorist guy, I'm your man. I also play airsoft in real life.

gabeban2004 likes this post

gabeban2004
    gabeban2004

Post by gabeban2004 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:24 pm

MovieManiac wrote:
    gabeban2004 wrote:hi! i am a counter-terrorist an am IN DIRE NEED of a terrorist to fight againstt

1) no rushing B
    2) you must be evil!!
    3) i have to win

Yep.. well not gonna be me cause I only do good guys as I stated. I can do: American Police Officer, SWAT Team (or SAS / acquivilant). If you want a fellow Counter Terrorist guy, I'm your man. I also play airsoft in real life.

that is rlly cool! i do not have the money to play airhard but i want to..........
    MovieManiac
    MovieManiac

Post by MovieManiac Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:36 pm

gabeban2004 wrote:
    MovieManiac wrote:

1) no rushing B
    2) you must be evil!!
    3) i have to win

that is rlly cool! i do not have the money to play airhard but i want to..........

Airsoft* You should consider it, I mainly see airsoft as training incase something bad happens (Like a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion or something)

pigeonman270 likes this post

pigeonman270

Post by pigeonman270 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:36 pm

Close Very Happy
    gabeban2004
    gabeban2004

Post by gabeban2004 Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:37 pm

MovieManiac wrote:
    gabeban2004 wrote:
    MovieManiac wrote:

1) no rushing B
    2) you must be evil!!
    3) i have to win

Airsoft* You should consider it, I mainly see airsoft as training incase something bad happens (Like a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion or something)

so true! kinda reminds me of a messed up game called THEY HUNGER
    its like counterstrike but MESSED UP

gabeban2004 likes this post

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    emily420
    emily420

Post by emily420 Yesterday at 2:31 am

t1m3tr4av3113r wrote:hi look atthis
    https://mindpalace.forumpolish.com/t29-look-atthis#195
    dude ur spamming is really starting to tick me off. dont u have a job or something?

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:31 am